- The Company reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that the Company is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. The Company reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
User Generated Content
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Service; (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Service does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights; (iii) you agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed by reason of Content you post on or through the Service; and (iv) you have the legal right and capacity to enter into these Terms of Service.
- The Service contains content owned or licensed by the Company ("the Company Content"). The Company Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and the Company, the Company owns and retains all rights in the Company Content and the Service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Company Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Company Content.
- The Company name and logo are trademarks of Company, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Company. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Company, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Company.
- Although it is the Company's intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, the Company reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by the Company, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, the Company encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. You agree and acknowledge that the Company is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. The Company will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Service, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
- You agree that the Company is not responsible for, and does not endorse, Content posted within the Service. The Company does not have any obligation to prescreen, monitor, edit, or remove any Content. If your Content violates this Agreement, you may bear legal responsibility for that Content.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- The Company's Service is provided to our users and prospective users "as is" and "as available" and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or noninfringement. The Company reserves the right to block or deny access to the Website to anyone at any time for any reason.
- We make no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Service or any content thereon or any content you receive as a result of your relationship with the Company. The Company will not be responsible or liable for any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Service, or any content. You also agree that the Company has no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any content and other communications maintained by the Service. We make no warranty that the Service will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from the Company or through the Service, will create any warranty not expressly made herein
Limitation of Liability
In no event will the Company be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages for use of the Service this website or any other hyperlinked websites including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement, business interruptions, loss of data or damages resulting from use of or reliance on the information present, even if the Company is expressly advised about the possibility of such damages.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the internal laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to any choice of law rules that may direct the application of the law of another jurisdiction. In the event any controversy or dispute arises in connection with this Agreement that cannot be first resolved through good faith negotiations between the parties, each party (i) submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Fulton County, Georgia or the United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia, Atlanta Division, hereby expressly waiving whatever rights may correspond to it by reason of its present or future domicile, and (ii) agrees to service of process by certified mail, return receipt requested.